Originally Posted by Adamjp
Yes, I handload. For full disclosure, where possible I use Lapua brass, then Norma and then others although I'm looking forward to developments with the emerging case manufacturers like Alpha, ADG and Petersen. Lapua/Norma are preferred through hard won experience as when I start reloading I will batch the available brass - the variation between good ol' Hornady/Winchester/Federal brass in the same packet is scary and will not help in the long run.

My issue is that I have an innate dislike of faddish behavior perpetrated by manufacturer marketing and industry magazines/websites which are sometimes nothing more than advertorials. I know there is an industry out there to sell products, be they rifles, ammunition, or column inches (or is that column electrons now?). I look forward to reading about it, but don't think I won't consider the outcomes with a level head and call BS when the words don't add up to reality.

My point is, and remains that there are equally effective products for those who choose to use them. Yes, they do lack ammunition options across the counter which makes them a reloader choice, but they are as effective as the Creedmoor.

You may want to reconsider labelling me (and some others here) an "anti-Creedmoor rifle loony".[/url]

If you cost your company three times as much money in materials and four times as much money in time to do the same job the guy in the cube next to you does, please help me understand how on Earth you are just as effective as he is?

Last edited by seattlesetters; 01/04/19.

What could be a sadder way to end a life than to die having never hunted with great dogs, good friends and your family?