Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I have a Universal double 20ga. Yeah, I know, what's a Universal? It was made in Spain back in the 60's is all I know. I bought it when a local drug store was going out of business. Back then, before gun control was invented, a lot of stores sold guns. It's a cheap gun. I paid about $75 IIRC. The stock broke years ago and I fiberglassed it back together. The reason I like it is because it fits me so well. I've shot other doubles and most are too straight. I have a long neck and I can't get down on them which makes me shoot high. This one has more drop to the stock and I can shoot it fine. I wish I could afford a quality gun made to the same dimensions.
I haven't hunted with it in a long time but it stays handy in the house with loads of buckshot inside. A double is a good self defense gun. Besides being fast to reload, a bad guy gets intimidated when looking down into 2 big black holes pointed at his chest.

I have the same gun. I bought it a Meijers in the early 70's still in fine shape!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.