Plan is for a tuskless elephant, a sable, warthog, and mature bull giraffe.

We all have our prejudices.....and I'm no exception.
1. IMO the .375 H&H will handle anything you point it at....and at some extended ranges as well. It's also classic African and that counts for something.....
2. The giraffe is also a large animal and the .375 might want to go on that hunt as well.

3. Sable and warthog are not at all that large....and if it's me hunting them, my .30-06 is what I'd like to be toting.....

Don't forget....your PH will likely be toting a heavy double on the ele hunt and others as well....just for safety sake. Count on him, but don't forget.....the .30-06 is no slouch and can easily handle very large and tough critters too.

Bear in mind that the most used cartridge to kill ele in Africa is the AK-47....(used by poachers) and it's no where near the punch of the .30-06

The other reason for this choice is that both .375 H&H and .30-06 ammo is found anywhere ammo is sold in Africa.....many other fine cartridges are not and that includes the .300 WSM and the .300 H&H.....

The .30-06 may be a tad boring, but it's still a fine choice for anything on the planet.....