Originally Posted by Hubert
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
The NRA has supported every major federal gun legislation now in existence. Pro-2nd? Laughable. The problem with you guys is that you are idiots. Enough said.

You are the reason I belong to the NRA. It is fools like you that we are in the position we are in. and belonging to the NRA is the only chanch we have of fighting you AZZ hat.

It is fools like you who imagine that a group that makes its money from pushing fear cares about you, or your "rights". It is fools like you who imagine that you can hire some group to do something that it is your responsibility to do. YOU are in charge of your rights. I'll repeat that: YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF YOUR RIGHTS. Not a "government", YOU. Not a lobbying group, YOU. It is fools like you who never understood this, and so you don't actually have any rights; you have privileges granted you by your betters as you beg on your knees and hand over your resources.

The NRA has profited for a long time while peddling away your rights piecemeal. Keep believing. They love you for it.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.