What do you want to do with it?

Sure it is fast, but if you find one, it will likely have a 1-14" twist. A 45-50 grain jacketed bullet at 3800-4000 fps is certainly fast, but it is still a relatively low B.C bullet.

I had a Temporary 700 VS in 22-250 (factory 1-14" twist). I shot 50 grainers at 3500 fps. Great Chuck gun, but wind is a factor at 400+ yards. My brother had the same rifle, but chambered in the 220 Swift (1-14" twist). Same issue. Both were fun, and load. I wished my 22-250 was at least a 1-12", and 1-9" would have been better. I'd rather shoot a higher b.c. bullet at lower MV, and have less wind drift.

My Chuck hunting buddy rebarreled his Remember 700 to 22-250 AI with a 1-8" twist barrel, to shoot 77 grainers. THAT was an impressive rig. We called it "the wind cheater.". He mad several 500 yard, first-shot Chuck hits with that outfit, in wind.

Fast bullets alone aren't the end all and be all in shooting. If you want to shoot long range, go for higher B.C, and maybe even 6mm. (6mm BR? 6 mm Creedmore?)

If you just want to shoot a bullet as fast as you can, then why not?...get a Swift, and see if it meets your needs.

"Behavior accepted is behavior repeated."

"Strive to be underestimated."