I shot the barrels out of 4 Swifts on Rock Chucks, p. dogs, and Jack Rabbits, slow twist factory rifles.

As the accuracy demands got more stringent, investigating Swift brass quality became a night mare. Norma brass, CIP Europe Spec, is much different from American made brass(SAAMI) in Winchester and Remington. Web thickness is much different between CIP brass and SAAMI Brass. Then Neck thickness becomes a total night mare in thickness and taper. Brass flow into the neck on the swift is tremendous, along with constant case trimming on hot loads.

I got rid of all that goat rope by going to a 22/250 AI, sticking with American brass by reamer design, using a unithroater to throat according to bullet length needs. Using a Reamer that is made to SAAMI spec, then using Norma brass(CIP) will give you premature bolt click or premature pressure indications on heavy bolt lift. I have never trimmed the case length on a 22/250 AI..never...I have had a bunch of them.

Now, you can make life much simpler than the 22/250 AI by just going 22 Creed. Uniform brass in the Creed straight out of the box does away with a LOT of headaches, not to mention that COAL leaves a lot of room chasing throat geometry as the throat grows.

Speaking of throat geometry, IF you can learn to monitor doughnuts and deal with them, you can have shorter Freebore on a reamer.

If you are dead set on getting a custom Swift, then Choose your brass, Norma(CIP) or (SAAMI) Win or Rem brass, seat your particular bullet, send to JGS or Dave Manson and have a reamer ground on those specs. Tapered thickness on Swift brass necks can have you chasing your tail as brass hardness creates havoc creating flyers depending on the brass and chamber in the rifle. Huge dimensions in the factory Swift chambers are another goat roping.

22 Creed with proper throat geometry for your particular bullet choice will make for a honeymoon experience with your new barrel and load development.