I have several friends that like the pro hunter in their 30-06’s but I’ve watched a couple of their deer take 2 shots to anchor them. Both initial shots would’ve been fatal (eventually) but the deer traveled and they had to track them through reprod for a good while. The second shots put them down for good. They both watched my .308 drop a couple larger mule deer in their tracks using TSX and TTSX and were impressed which prompted them to change their bullet choices. They like the Prohunter and Gameking because they’re accurate but in my opinion there are much better choices. I know there are guys that swear by them and I don’t want to start an argument so if they’ve worked well for you and you have confidence in them then by all means use them. I’m merely relating my experience with them. I also don’t like interbonds as I’ve seen complete cup and core separation and less than ideal performance. I use premium ammunition that shoots well in my rifles, in my .338 it’s any mono, TBBC, A-Frame and Scirrocos. In my other rifles I’ve been satisfied with the TSX and TTSX. I basically use all monos now and have been extremely impressed by their performance.

For relatively common, missionary position bullets the Core-lokts are the “deadliest mushroom in the woods”. 😁

Good luck.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~