20 yrs ago or a tad more, I wanted to get a new 300WM "bloody", so to speak. I was invited on a Hill Country deer hunt near Llano. It was a 4 deer area, no more than 2 which could be bucks. I had been using Barnes X and Partitions in magnums (or hot wildcats) but since I had just bought the rifle, I had no loads worked up. I thought to myself " I want a bomb, I want it to blow up inside those very small deer. I bought some Federal Blue Box 300WM loaded ( it said on the box) 150gr Sierra Pro Hunter. I shot all 4 deer, none over 60yds. The only buck I I shot through the base of the neck. the does I shot in the lungs. All bullets exited, acted like Partitions! I barely even had any bloodshot meat. It surprised me to all get out. I have seen the SBT come apart, but so did 1 of 2 Hornady 180SP (30-06 Lite Magnum load) on my first cow elk. I shot a medium sized cow later with a handloaded 300SBT, in a .375 H&H. Same thing, just wanted to get it bloody. At 200yds, it blew on through (tight hold behind shoulder, but had an exit of at least 6 inches. It humped up and looked like it was going to run off into this godawful hole nearby. I popped her at the top of the shoulders and down she went. I would say at least 25% of the meat was badly bloodshot. I went to the 270 Failsafe after that.