Originally Posted by jimmyp
I have two of the Kahr's, and a ruger 380, shootability of the Kahr's is not as good as my G17, G19 or P365, but will hit a softball at 7 yards with not much effort. On average seeing many people shoot at an indoor range, I can see the small 380 being a challenge.

Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I took his critique of the 380 as more a critique of the shootability of the pocket size pistols under stress.

Everybody has opinions and experiences. KH has more experiences than most, and that gives his opinions more value in my book.

I don't see what all the butthurt is about.

My takeaway was also that KH was discussing the shootability issue not the killability, specifically pistols carried in the pocket. I have never, in many years as student and instructor, personally seen anyone run a sub 3 second bill drill from the pocket unless they started with an established grip. It could be possible but I have yet to see it done.

KH is one of the few "old school" Teachers that has evolved with the massive improvement in the real world knowledge base since 9/11 and his standards are still relevant and tough to do on demand.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC