Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by 79S
My only experience with the Nasty Guard was Afghanistan 2009. It was the the Tennessee NG and our BCT commander from what I saw and heard did not treat the Col from the guard as a equal. Our BCT commander was a infantry officer. So they ended up where were we were at. Our SCO was an infantry officer and didn’t care for the COL either. Treated him so, what’s the point. These guard folks are treated not as equals. It’s been like that since I been in. You will see this more in regular Army IBCT, SBCT or ABCT.

The 278th???
Hahaha!!!
Totally beleivable.....

I OC,d Clinton's kids in 93 and 94
ARKNG
39th IN Bde
The most racially segregated unit you could ever imagine.

Gawd it was painful those 2 summers.
Walking with platoons x3 a day x 2weeks each summer.
Some of the schitt I could tell about that.

You would have to have been in combat arms to understand, laugh your azz off.

The thing about it at the time
They was our round up bde.
So we had a interest in trying to help em and not just be dickheads
with a evaul sheet, pen and a clipboard ginging em on blown critical task or tactics.
I don't remember how many platoons I recocked those summers
And gave em some quick tactful schooling and walk thru,s on how to do certain sqd and platoon level battle drills.

Holy fugg.....

The stories the best one was when the Maj their XO ph ucking lost it pulled out his M9 and threatened to shoot the SGM. They didn't have a CSM but a Staff SGM never understood that part. He was on a bird to Salerno then a after that behavioral health in BAF and back home to Tennessee. Then that COL decided they all needed CAB's so him and his PSD team were driving throughout the CAV AO from Herrera to Zormat looking for a gunfight. Well one day they found it in the form of a big ph ucking IED that blew one of there MRAPS on it's side, several Soldiers were medvac to Salerno. After that those Soldiers couldn't take it no longer and filed an IG and EO complaint. Last I saw that COL he was in Salerno waiting for a plane ride to BAF to go home as well. The best one was a fella by the name of Bob Moore they called him the BeeKeeper. he was a college professor at some college in Tennessee. He was a SGT and he didn't give two chits about rank he would walk up to you and introduce himself Hi I'm Bob Moore. He was in his late 50's early 60's. They were replaced later in the year by the Nevada National Guard. when we had to un a$$ that AO and head to Camp Clark the Cav handed over that AO to the Georgia NG and those boys were no interested in doing anything but sitting on there a$$e$ waiting to go home.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.