Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Oh and I just burned 50 rounds off the back porch 15 minutes ago, shot 100 off the porch and out the living room window last evening and went through 400 over the past week. This will go on at a similar rate all summer so I do shoot just a wee bit.

You got yourself involved in the Hatfields and McCoys feud finally? That’s the only way I’d believe you’re pumping rounds like that a day from your living room couch. Makes complete sense. 😎
You must have me mistaken for someone who gives a fuuck what you believe. What I know is this. I live where I can shoot all I want, whenever I want. Off the back porch, the front porch, out the window, makes no difference, so I shoot a bunch because I enjoy it and I can. You fellas are good at running your lips and crowing about how great you are at shooting/hunting but I've got a drawer full of medals taken in registered competition so I don't have to guess whether I'm good or not. That has been tested on the firing line many times and proven beyond a shadow of doubt.

>well darn: i live in the country too ,i got plenty trap trophies and a whole bunch of medals in archery in the harder class F.S. and at the bench rest shoots we did cash or you got a sheet of paper with how you did. but i got a wall full of elk,mule deer and whitetail horns , i shot with my old bow and Zwickey Broadheads, now days plenty horns just hangin in the garage too. but with my poorer eyes and age that scope works just fine on my single shot rifle too. and i bet there are plenty other guys that have done the same too in life as i have !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman