Originally Posted by saddlesore
Originally Posted by mikieb
Yes, Yes, Yes..... tags cost money..... funny thing is... they sell out every year... so, they must not be too expensive...

If you think that tag cost too much for admission to a week's worth of entertainment.... Maybe you should try spending your next vacation at Disney World... spend a whole week at Disney World and see how much that would cost you... surly i would be far more entertaining.... Or, maybe a cruise ship... a week on a cruise ship is maybe more your style ? A cruise ship is a lot more entertaining than a mountain covered Bark Beetle killed pine falling at random....

It is not the cost of the tag, it is what CPW does with it. Even before the increase, Colorado took in more money than any other two sates combined and we got less for it.Darn little in the way of positive big game management. Higher salaries, more administrators, bigger, fancier trucks.Everyone they employee has to have biology degree or such when all they do is drive around and check licenses.

They need to get out of the real estate and lake ownership business and separate Parks from Wildlife. Nonresidents don't have a clue on what goes on the other 50 weeks of the year. Now we have a liberal governor who is the one that appoints the Wildlife Commission and a liberal legislature that backs him up.Those are the ones who control our Wildlife.

So I guess it is wrong to question the powers to be and just suck it up and pay what they ask. Maybe that is what Wisconsinites do, but it isn't what we Coloradans do.

Whooo, Whooo… hold on now... If yo don't like what the DOW in your state is doing that is something for you to fix... remember... I'm the nonresident... and I don't vote in your state... that is on you...

As the nonresident.... "sucking it up.. " as you call it... is what I do... because... again... I'm the non resident. And for the record, I'm happy with the way things run in my state as far as the Fish and Game (we call it the DNR) department goes.

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.