[quote=mikieb
Whooo, Whooo… hold on now... If yo don't like what the DOW in your state is doing that is something for you to fix... remember... I'm the nonresident... and I don't vote in your state... that is on you...

As the nonresident.... "sucking it up.. " as you call it... is what I do... because... again... I'm the non resident. And for the record, I'm happy with the way things run in my state as far as the Fish and Game (we call it the DNR) department goes. [/quote]

Here is the problem. Boulder and Denver, both liberal cities have more population than the rest of the state combined and their votes put these guys in control. Couple that with the people that don't vote ( Yes many conservatives) and this is what happens.This openly gay governor we have came from California and had changed his name after a sexual accusation was fild against him. The liberals took him in and there we have it.

Nonresidents will pay any price the CPW charges because they know they are only here for a week or so and can buy an elk tag OTC. We as residents though have to live with this crap.

Last edited by saddlesore; 07/13/19.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles