Originally Posted by Morewood
The soaring music like something big is about to happen.

The baritone voice telling you how big a deal this is.

The slow motion shot of hunting boots splashing through a shallow creek.

The backslapping that ensues.

Never honor the animal by saying "Thank you" and stroke the fur.

Rant Over

I'm in total agreement with you on the overt dramaticism, it's sickening.

However, in terms of "thanking" the animal, that would never happen, nor is it necessary. You re entitled to your opinion and belief system but I don't apologize. Animals of any kind are a resource and God's gifts to steward in the most responsible manner, yet used for our purposes, That includrd disposal or even exhibited as a trophy, If I see fit. No apology, no thanks , and certainly no reverence for their alleged sacrifice. Only respect and responsible use application like any other resource.

The animals are here for Man. Man is not here for the animals, or nature, the earth, the planets or any other esoteric proclivity bordering on pagan beliefs

EDIT: IF someone wants to do that because they are convicted to do so- by all means have at it. Yet that type of reverence and gratitude does not even remotely benefit the animal which just died by blunt force trauma via projectile. Nor will they ever know one way or the other.
If that type of ritual is meant to curry favor with the anti crowd-again forget it. Those Nazis don't care because they have an Agenda which is all about control and oppression, not stewardship or honorable intentions

Last edited by waveone; 07/15/19.