Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Nope, not usually or even occasionally but maybe rarely. I live in a small town so people are generally polite and they drive properly which helps keep the overall frustration level low. It’s farm country so things don’t move as fast......we slow down for tractors without getting bothered. The grocery store clerks and baggers are friends, acquaintances or high school kids that we know from sports or something. Same thing with the waitresses, bank tellers, etc, they’re our neighbors and we are always polite. In smaller towns where people know each other your reputation is important so being argumentative, impatient or impetuous is not good for your reputation. I’m not shy and have no problem speaking my mind and defending my stance but I don’t go looking for trouble and it doesn’t find me much anymore. I was raised to be polite and I am polite by nature so I always make more friends than enemies wherever I go. I’d rather have a good time than to be a jerk. Sometimes my bullshit level hits maximum and I vent my frustrations, usually on someone that doesn’t deserve as much of my frustrations as they’re getting 😬. That’s rare for me and insignificant compared to how some people stumble uphill all their lives....kicking and biting their way through life rather then enjoy it.

A & 8's pretty much sums up small town life. I'm not spoiling for a fight every time I go to town.

And I don't go crazy everytime I see a bicycle going down the blacktop in "my" lane. Deer, farm equipment and Amish horses are likely to be just over the next hill.

Just calm down and enjoy the ride!

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar-Momma said so!

Always drink upstream from the herd...cowdoc...