In public, I try to fly under the radar. You never know who you're dealing with and you might just end up dead. I try to stay the hell out of the big cities, there's too many crazy people in the jungle.

At work I feel like I'm a Romper Room Referee. I'm the one who has to defuse and resolve the altercations. If it's a fight between my guys, I might raise my voice because I'm pissed off that they're acting like little teenage girls. Usually it's something really stupid. I always win these because I'm the boss,and like Trump, if you don't like it here, get F out. If it's between a pissed off customer and one of my guys, I never raise my voice. Usually the problem is caused by the customer because they didn't figure out what hell they needed, or didn't do their due diligence and figure out what they really needed. Typically, these people aren't willing to take responsibility for their own actions. I generally lose these battles because the customer's always right..........even when they're wrong.

I did make a customer cry one time. This oriental lady wants to do a patio and retaining walls in her back yard. She gets quotes from three different good contractors, which all came in at about $30K. Then she figures she can hire a bunch of unemployed carpenters and run the job herself and do it for half the price. None of them knew what the hell they were doing. It turned into a nightmare when she began to call us every couple of hours for a 4 month period so that we could tell her what to do. Even though that's not our job, we showed great patience and I have to commend my guys for that. The final straw was when she accused us of shorting her a cube of wall block. I gave her the money back on it and told her she wasn't welcome here and to never come back. I think she ended up spending more than $30K and the job was a clusterfuk.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan