Originally Posted by ERK
Some of you guys need to get behind the wheel of these cars. If you drove them you would see that they are all very good drivers but built for different things. Everyday driver the challenger wins. Race track the mustang or Camaro. I personally will never be on a circuit track so the leg room and backseat and trunk and visibility make the Challenger my pick. If you don’t need their stuff buy one of the others. The Vette is in a league by it self. Just sold mine because my other car suffices. If you think you need more room get the CTS V caddy. 650 horse and runs with all the euro type for way less dollars. Ed k

We've had them brought into the shop over at the Comm College Automotive program where I am a volunteer...

they are a pain in the As* to get into, and even a bigger pain to try and get out of...

That doesn't impress me very much...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez