Originally Posted by RJM
Originally Posted by dla
Yes, you can create all sorts of imaginary scenarios where pocket carry doesn't work. And mall ninjas love to imagine all sorts of non-reality.

But the fact is that having a gun with you because of convenience is better than not, and having a gun doesn't eliminate the need for using your head.

But carry on with your fantasies.

"fantasies"....I don't think that the Luby's Cafeteria shooting was much of a "fantasy" for those who died nor the 50K Car Jackings a year that occur in the United States in which a couple dozen people a year die.... I have two friends who were both car jacked in the driveways of their homes...if they had been pocket carrying both would be dead vs. having killed the armed people who were trying to hijack them.

Thanks to the rest of you for your answers. I ask only because of a couple of the other threads here dealing with pocket carry... Over on the S&W forums there sees to be a LOT of posters who pocket carry J-frames.

Thanks again...Bob

Like I said, fantasies. And you also don't know what happened at Lubys - so your fantasy is even more screwed up.
Carry on mall ninja.