Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe

Yeah, that's why it's not called the Nebraska Carry...

When I went to visit my nephew in Arizona last Spring, I saw that he does something very similar, i.e., he has a Glock in a Kydex holster stuffed between his driver's seat and the center console. Not sure if it's legal for just anyone to do it, because he's a cop there. I imagine it is, though, since that state is very good on gun rights.

right after the ccw laws were passed, a guy, the driver, had a gun between the front seats. He had the ccw permit, so they arrested his wife who didn't, as she had access to the gun.
that was one of the reasons my wife got a ccw license.
as the right to carry is in the state constitution, open carry unless in a restricted place is not an issue. few years ago, they changed the laws again, and a non felon with rights of gun ownership has the right to carry without permit.
so to answer your question, it isn't an issue.

come to think of it, a friend of mine driving a mustang convertible by error got in trouble for stashing a gun below the drivers seat and forgot about it. Not really any secure place in a convertible and he thought that was the safest. He bought the ticket when he got stopped for something and the car was search. Not an issue today.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 08/14/19.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO