Originally Posted by RickBin
Standing at a sporting goods counter at a Walmart in Monrovia, CA. Called ahead to make sure they had stock of steel shot dove loads.

Keep in mind I just bought the last three boxes of this stuff day before yesterday at a different Walmart.

Show them my driver’s license, same one I showed at the other Wally, nope, you need a passport as well.

Argued with everyone up and down the line. Corporate policy, if your Ca DL doesn’t have the little bear logo, you need secondary proof of citizenship. Passport.

1). Wish they’d have mentioned this little detail when I called ahead and checked inventory,

2). Easier for an illegal to vote in this state than for a citizen to buy ammo.

Rant off

I find it amusing that Kommiefornia issues a DL to every illegal PoS that darkens the door of the DMV, yet will require you have a passport or REAL ID for proof of citizenship when exercising a right other than voting. It's only going to get worse.

Y'all aren't getting any of your freedoms back without gunfire.

Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by jnyork
Originally Posted by 3dtestify
We’re out as of next year once my wife retires. The only thing the leftist politicians here want from me is my hard earned tax dollars to spend on programs for illegal aliens! We have become cultural refugees from the state we were born and raised in!

Headed for Idaho ?

Wyoming or Montana is a much better choice

laugh

Originally Posted by KenMi
What if all the condors are shot? Would they reverse the lead ban?
Just kidding.

I'm good with that. The condors as a species have failed to evolve and adapt. By nursing an inferior species along, we aren't doing Darwin any favors.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z