Originally Posted by joken2

It's about amazing as hitting the lottery just to see a store clerk actually in the sporting goods dept. at the local Walmart stores, let alone one that's authorized to sell guns, ammo and licenses, even more so one who actually knows what they are doing.

I should be buying Lotto tickets, I guess. I simply walked up to the sporting goods counter in a local WM and asked for 22LR ammo and saw the 525 count boxes on a shelf in a behind-the-counter display case.

I normally don't shop at Walmart but I went in to see if they had any and their price if they did on the WW 525 round boxes of plated bullet 22LR. I had just left a local gun shop where the owner was now wanting $31.95 for the same box (He heard that there was going to be a rush on ammo and guns, I'm guessing)

Next week I'm going to be rich after I cash in my Lotto ticket........... laugh Yippee...!!!!

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ