Originally Posted by battue
If you want to live in lala land and not accept snapping a wing bone is part of wing shooting, then i wonder just how much you have actually done. Along with your limited knowledge of shot strings, it only gives it credence.

Anyway, I have almost always had a decent Dog to most often end the nasty stuff rather quickly.

For now out is a good place, in that you have no cards left to play.

I was the one who first pointed out that sixes aren't immune to crippling, which you finally acknowledge. Nice try, pal.

Originally Posted by battue
Out obviously means something different in your world.

Now if you find the truth condescending, I’m at a loss for a reply, but thanks for the comments on the Dogs. They are far from great, but good enough for me.

Yeah, I figured when I said "I'm out" you'd start strutting like a bantam rooster and you didn't disappoint.

Trotting out George Digweed, playing the "oh, you must not have much experience with doves" card (when you know nothing about me), and misrepresenting what I have said , do nothing to bolster your case. Once again, just because you proclaim something to be the truth doesn't make it so. You have an opinion and I have mine. For something to be characterized as truth, it has to be proven; and neither of us can prove anything. I can admit that, but you can't. So be it.

Feel free to carry on with your bromance with George.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.