Get the second ATV and trailer, you will not regret it. I bought a Ranger in May 2016 and a used trailer off an old friend. There's a reason I say old friend, and it's not his age, we don't have a lot to do with each other anymore. Anyways, I quickly found out the trailer was too small for the Ranger and my 4 wheeler. I kept it until last July when I left to work overseas. Plan was to buy a new one as soon as I got home, well I don't have one yet. I'm waiting on either my firm offer, or my wife to get a promotion, which ever comes first. I can tell you from experience, hauling caribou and a four wheeler in the bed of a truck sucks. It's funny, as I've been home 2 weeks today, and the wife has been asked multiple times by some of her co-workers when she's buying me a trailer so we can all go riding together. So, after Monday, she said, "As soon as you get a firm offer and start date, or I get the promotion I am interviewing for soon, go buy a trailer". I hope my firm offer comes in this week, as she won't be interviewing for at least another week. Fingers crossed though.