Originally Posted by rost495
actually if they would just stick to marked trails I'd be happy. Exempt disabled or over X years old. Good with that. Recovery of game? How about 10 am to 3pm or so and a direct route?

I mean driving over trees and brush in a mule looking for a bull to stand still. I guess it happens. But I've also seen folks drive in with a 4 wheeler to get off and sit, where it took us MAYBE a 15 minute walk? To get there before they did. I mean if you are that lazy, hunting moose would be easier down the main trails and just hope. The further someone pushes a new trail, the further folks go, to try to tie to other trails. Eventually its like a checker board thats nuts.

I hunt/well used to hunt in the alphabets.. clear over by keg lake.. you know how far that is from the Denali hwy? Last yr I hunted over by the savage river and the Teklanika you know how far that is from the parks hwy? Point being know one is walking that far and packing out a moose..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.