Originally Posted by Judman
That's what they did, cargo plane, drop quads, killed a day or 2 in.... Moose just stood like dummys , pretty much drive within a couple hundred yards and done..

The amazing part its cheap and happens like that all over the state. LOL.

Sounds like killing and not hunting to me.

For the most part I'm ok with ATVs to get to an area, but once there, unless its age or handicap, then park em and get off your azz. Lazy SOBs.

For the record the above is simply my opinion.
And I do agree about folks leaving the state. I will not. LOL

And cost of our moose hunts so far, a bit of fuel, and we would eat whatever we might be doing so the fuel, usually about 4 or 5 cans, and OLD Atvs, and call it good plus tag cost. The folks that fly their stuff in, thats cool, cause I've flown and would again if I could afford it, they could buy beef cheaper, but its not the point. I do know an area up north, that had good bulls and they started this fly the ATVs in and from the air there are almost no good bulls left.... I"m not sure what that means though... but I do know that power this or that can ruin things. And I say that as I hop in a jet boat once or twice a day to take folks fishing.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....