Make sure you have the right to fish/use the entire lake. I know of a small private lake where all the land owners properties extends to the creek channel and they are only allowed to fish on there property, without written permission. Wasn't always like that but some snotty neighbors got to complaining about people trespassing on their property, even tho they were in a boat fishing. Snotty neighbors wanted to fish all over the lake, but didn't want anyone to fish on their property. Wound up in court and court decided to limit all property owners to only the property they own. If you have written permission, you can fish on other property, just like hunting. Everyone on the lake gave written permission to all the other property owners, except the snotty one. Pizzed them off something bad. Last I knew, they were trying to sue all the other land owners for excluding them.

I moved and dont know what ever became of it, but I imagine the court threw it out.

FWIW, I lived about 1/4 mile from the lake and was not one of the landowners, but I did have written permission to fish the lake, from everyone except the snotty one.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21