Wabigoon, ,I recall you having a place in town? That is nice too but if you have the land with a river or lake, you should build a small place of you own. I built a 24x24 cabin with a loft. It was a good size when we built it . We had 9 guys there opening day and it puttered out till it is just my son and I and now it could easily be 16x16 . I do very little work on it but it is 30 yrs old and showing some rot and pilasters are shifting. It is on a river but can't be seen form the river. It butts to public land that is rarely hunted. The taxes are 200 bucks so I likely will keep it cause it eats very little hay. I got the 7 ac. for 3K and another 3 K and the cabin was up. That is insanely cheap to have that for 6K and only have about 15K into it so it is very cheap . Now for the downside. It is 243 miles one way. I get up there less and less, only twice this year . There is little for deer and the fishing is fair at best and nothing like Ontario. The grouse , bear hunting is good , but bear tags are 8 yrs apart. The smallmouth fishing on the river is decent. Other than that is is all but worthless to have. My I hunt 4 miles from home now, see more deer, get more deer , can hop in the car , be in the stand, back out, done with a shower and back on 24 hr. in less time I could get to my cabin. I love my cabin but it has little use except to relax and catch a few bass in the summer.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23