No pictures but mine is a simple metal building on a 40x40’ slab. Take away 15x40’ for the garage with 10’ Garage doors on either end for equipment storage and the 10x25’ covered porch on front and back and you’re left with a 20x25’ bunk room. Concrete floor, T1-11 siding for interior walls, bathroom, tankless water heater, kitchenette, bunk beds to sleep six people (though we have never had more than 4 in it), grill and fire pit and it works great for our needs. Ceilings are something like 12’ In the bunk room so it feels bigger than it is.

Only an hour from home/office so it I use it to shower after the morning hunt before heading into the office more than i actually sleep there. Its perfect for us.

It sits near the entrance to our 350 acre property. When i bought it i had visions of leisure. Reality is that the land is 8 months of maintenance for 4 months of hunting. I wouldn’t trade it for anything and love every minute of the work, but the work and expense is significant to keep the place the way i want to.