Originally Posted by 163bc
Looking for recommendations for a tough durable pack that can function as a hunting pack, travel bag, and bug out bag. I’ve chewed up several of the better known standard grade hunting packs so I’m thinking a military grade pack that can do it all might be better. Been looking hard at Mystery Ranch and Kifaru. Thoughts n opinions welcomed. Thanks

163bc:

IMHO anything that might try to accomplish all of your goals will be a compromise at best. It will do many things sort of OK but it won't do anything great.

If you're going to use something that's a compromise I suggest that you might want to combine a travel pack and a bugout bag. Those uses seem compatible.

But for a hunting pack, you ought to get a hunting pack and use it as a hunting pack. My current go to hunting pack is KUIU Ultra 5500 full kit. But there are other good hunting packs on the market and several have been suggested in previous responses to your post.

KC

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.