You might want to take a look at the MR Pop Up 28. I bought and used one for the first time this year on a Wyoming pronghorn hunt. I think it punches all your tickets. As others have stated, it's tough and very well built. Comfort in a pack is very subjective and each pack/individual is different. For me, the PU28 fits and rides very comfortably. YMMV, but I trained with it all summer with loads to 70 lbs and I'm sure it could handle another 20 or so. Since you probably are referring to mostly eastern whitetail hunting, the pack is fairly slim so as not to protrude from your sides while negotiating in thick woods. I put a whole deboned and frozen antelope in mine and it fit quite easily in the airline overhead for the trip home. As a bonus, it also has a meat shelf and expandable frame that I'm told will handle an entire deboned Muley or an elk quarter. I'm very pleased with it.
Good luck with your decision.

Post Script: So, I just noticed the OP is from back in Sept. and I assume you've already made your choice. Curious as to which way you went...

Last edited by eaglemountainman; 11/02/19.

My heart's in the mountains, my heart is not here.
My heart's in the mountains, chasing the deer.