Originally Posted by Brad
However, I'd go with a Seek Outside pack over any of them. I dislike a few of the changes they've made, but they're damn comfortable and well thought out, as well as being light.

I agree with this. My Seek Outside packs are so comfortable, so light and so strong that they just check all of the boxes for me. I've also used Kifaru in various configurations over the years and still have a couple, which I love. They are just flat-out durable. I've tried all brands mentioned in this thread. The Seek Outside/Paradox and Kifaru are two brands of which I always have at least one.

Pack fit; however, is a very individual matter. One man's most comfortable may be another's worst ever. The good thing about these threads is that usually, quality packs are being recommended. Individual comfort might only be discovered through a very expensive endeavor. If one is lucky he has a friend or two who have a couple of different brands one can try.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 09/17/19.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ