I was a magazine junkie for years, long before there were forums. Then I followed many forums, many of which are now defunct. I don't see a lot of young people posting (say under 30) because of their addiction to social media (different than this one). I have been in the gun game for 49 years. I started reloading when I was fourteen and no my father did not reload so I learned some things the hard way. I can't believe I used a Herters shellholder box lid for a powder funnel! When I think of the trips I have taken in my life that were gun related, rifle teams,deer hunts, elk hunts, dove hunts,hog hunts, varmint hunts I can easily say that my life has been very good to me. Don't forget the hotrod era, my 67 GTO, 70 Roadrunner, 71 and 73 Cuda's, were just some I owned and built motors for. I raced flat track for a couple of years, did the road race around the capital parking lots in Austin, rode my Harley back and forth to the east coast many times, hanging with certain MC clubs. This all is un reachable to most young people today. They are not taught how to build motors or just about anything else. Many are afraid of guns. A lot of things I did back in the 70's a kid doing the same today would go to jail for. I see it as America is in decline, if we cannot stimulate the new generations to do things then we are lost.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]