Are forums and magazines dying?
Today I get only one magazine.....Great Lakes Angler......it's a gift from a fishing buddy.....to which I gave him Fur Fish and feathers as a thank you.....his kids love it.

Magazines killed themselves off with the unteenth printing of comparing the .243 with the 6mm Rem.....and also comparing the .308 with the .30-06....all I ever got was articles of hunts well beyond my affordability and things I could have written myself.....skrooem!!!

Then I found forums.....wow what a difference......I had well past 20,000 posts on AR until I was banned from the political forum. It irritated me to be banned FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH and then I found the campfire.....a breath of fresh air!!!

However, this too is getting old.....Mule Deer adds a good touch to the fire as he points out things of relevance and has lots of experience to add and is articulate enough that even I can relate. I now find U-Tube to offer a wide variety of subjects of value and am spending more and more time there.....

Yes.....magazines in my eyes are dead and forums are not keeping up with my interest level.....I find myself spending less and less time here but I doubt that this will disappear.....it still has value if one knows how to separate fact from fiction......and many times I don't!