Sectional Density is a Myth that reliably soothes Window Licking Retards. Congratulations?!?

SD is a mathematical arrangement,which correlates that EVERY projectile of like diameter/mass,shares IDENTICAL SD "values",though their relative performance/integrity runs the literal gamut and then some. Hint.

Pardon my having gunned more boolits,than all of you gals combined...a few of which may have even been Mono's. Hint. Laughing!

Not too many thangs are gonna outdig a .224" 62X or a .257" 100 Blue Meanie and pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess. No slighting how much I enjoy you Do NOTHING Kchunts trying to out-Plagiarize one another,with all of your "hard charging" reading. I've simply BT/DT,have all the T-shirts and then some. Hint.

.254 SD at 200yds and small change. Broke both shoulders,exited and prolly still going...given the tenacity of the 6BR chambering and a 105 A-Max. Rather nice blend of mettle,Precision and performance. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You Fhuqktards are a riot,ONLY because you are doing your best.

Bless your hearts for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."