Originally Posted by Trystan
Originally Posted by Big Stick
What were the "odds" that The Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks went right to Whining and know better than to TRY and "talk" boolits. Congratulations?!?

Pardon Facts and Physics,upsetting your Imaginations and Pretend,so very reliably. hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!..............................

The 147 eld, 180 eld, 225 eld are all high sectional density bullets. Please feel free to extoll there virtues "AGAIN" because high sectional density and BC tend to coincide though it don't not mean schit?????....You have reliably circled the wagons and the pilgrims are in deep trouble! Keep on charging hard and don't let up you've got em cornered....Lol 😂😁😂

Trystain,

Please feel free to cite where I mentioned those projectiles in this discussion and mused their SD "values" as "virtues" anywhere/any time. It will be FUNNIER than fhuqk,if you try,mainly because it ain't ever happened. Hint. Congratulations?!?

"There" is obviously too "big" of a word for you. What do you "do" for a "living",given your rather AMAZING Stupidity? Hint.

In "fairness" however,I've shot every projectile cited and in more than one chambering,though luckily for you Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" ...you "lucky" kchunt. 'Course,I've shot more than a "few" others too. Hint.

As of this moment,I don't know of a Moose greater than 65.5" that was 147'd ala Kreedmire'd this Season. Suplizingly,only (1) All Time Book Sheep too,but more than a few Grizzlies thus far,all one and done. Ain't as many gents squirtin' .284" 180 ELD's,if only because there ain't too many S/A's equipped to handle same. Cain't know anyone who's gunning a Turdy caliber,exceptin' myself(I've more than a few) and the 225 ELD ain't much to get giddy about. 1-10" in '06 or greater capacity,stabilizes same just fine. Now you can say you've read about it. Hint. Laughing!

Your perpetual Dumbfhuqktitude never disappoints,in it's Magnificent Grandeur and it's always a hoot to be "regaled" by a Brokedick Retarded Fhuqk trying to "talk" about wares welllllll beyond her "means","abilities" and "comprehension".

Pardon my shooting it all and then some. Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."