M1919 -

1. CCI standard, select, pistol match, Aguila standard, high velocity, Federal target, automatch, RWS high velocity, Remington target.
2. 5. Shot two or three groups of each (only 1 RWS). Like I said - losing daylight.
3. No couplers
4. Not much stringing to speak of.
5. Cheap rings.
6. Gave it a lightly oiled pass thru followed by 2 dries when I got it to get the dust out. Fired around 25 rounds of old Remington target off paper before I switched to paper.

FYI - the Tasco is one of the old Japanese made ones. I have a couple of similar variables that have been very good.

And, yes I can appreciate the effect of wind. When I got there I figured it would be a bust.
But despite the wind I thought I could see a real difference between holding and nudging the forend vs leaving it alone. Maybe it just seemed that way and I'm coming to a premature conclusion.

Gun is new to me. By the next time I get to the range ill pick up the T-30 bit I need to pull the action and look for any weirdness. Then I'll start low on the torque and work my way up at the range until I see what I can see.

Work is what you do to finance your real life.....