Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by slumlord
As much as the guy is annoying, he's no worse than some post whore that simply reposts Breitbart stories here every day. How are you a dentist and post 3000 word essays every 45 mins on here?

Dentists I know work steady all day going between 3-4 exam rooms and operatories non stop. Not even time for lunch.

How about this. I want to invite you to come spend a morning with me at my office. I'll even treat you to lunch and you can see a typical day at my place yourself. (I do stop for lunch)

Your posts over the years show that you're a bright guy and have a quick wit and a good sense of humor, at least when you aren't in full sarcasm mode. Am I right to recall that your wife is the dental field? If so, you'll probably enjoy seeing my office. I imagine that without the smart assery of the internet we'd find plenty of common ground to enjoy conversation. You see, I'm betting I'll like better in person than in print because your sense of humor will play better in person than in writing.

As to the original post, Rick needs feedback on his product just like any other business owner. Please note that there are a number of parallel threads on our latest intruder carpet bombing the General Forum. Is this guy real, or is it a bot? I really don't want to converse with a bot, do any of you? If we don't care, why would Rick? Maybe some on the Forum don't realize that in this day an age that there are paid trolls and A.I. bots that have various targets and whose aim is to disrupt the status quo. You are sharp enough to not only know it, but I'll bet you've even looked into and have found reports on these troll farms. However, not everyone here on the 'Fire probably realizes the change in information dissemination over the last 20 years has brought new ways to disseminate misinformation.

So there you go. 4 paragraphs in 5 minutes. How do I do it? Well, today is Sunday. Also, my first undergraduate degree was History. With that you get very quick in writing answers to timed essay tests. That will also explain how some of the posts contain typos because they are done quickly and not spell checked. I kin spel but dont all waz tipe gud. Then there is that taking a full lunch hour thing that your buddies don't do. The rest you can see when you come visit. wink

Ok, I was a little hasty with "post whore"

Forgive?

😄

Your threads are well composed I appreciate that. You have an excellent memory too, I appreciate that as well, so do I.

I'll reserve the cut, paste 5000 words and then abandon the thread to a couple other brietbart bots.