I find it easy just to not respond to Satir. Same thing with Paddler, Goosey and Leroy. He’s definitely older given his familiarity with the gun topics of thirty and forty years ago.

Married to an Asian woman half his age , sounds like a train wreck in progress, but at least he ain’t given up on life.

Manic behavior generally isn’t sustainable and prob’ly reflects an unstable situation on the home front, whether solitary or with family.

So, I expect Satir is a passing phase.

Deflave “run off”??? I doubt it, he did shut down suddenly in mid-stride. The ‘Flave spent enormous amounts of time just putting people down (like me f’rinstance 🙂). Going on thirty-five years in front of a classroom now I have a lot of experience with compulsive class clowns. That mania is driven by.... something...... and it ain’t joy. I expect something happened on the home front; rehab, medical, marriage, who knows? If so, having suffered home front hammerings myself I wish him well.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744