Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by hatari
Jeezus H Krist
You got a troll with 300 posts in 4 days stirring the pot and you think it’s a positive?

At his rate he will replace my contributions here in
Only 172 days.

Still silent?

About what? This topic was hijacked long ago. I thought I made my point about bots and troll farms and the fact that Rick has a business and deserves feedback from time to time. After 200+ posts on this thread and 2-3-4 other parallel threads, he has his feedback.

This latest intruder has over 350 posts in 4 days. Difficult for a human to devote that much time to start that many threads unless he had them preprepared. Even if it did not come from an A.I. bot, please explain the motivation of an individual to throw that much stuff on a forum such as this in 72 hours? What this dude is doing is pushing many other posts off the first page quickly. Once they are off the first page, threads usually die. This guys is de facto tying up the General Forum and driving the normal traffic off page one and out of sight. You get that, right?

If you have something to add go for it. If you'll note, the carpet bomber has one post today. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe Rick put a governor on him. In the end, I started this thread for an opportunity to give the owner some feedback. He's got it and will use it to his advantage. Rick is pretty Laissez-Faire about things, but he deserves some feedback from his customers.

Oh, you weren't disparaging Rick by saying he thinks a K'unt like satir is a positive or being a dick with the "Guess people like me are expendable. Thx a lot" crap?

Whatever, keep telling yourself that. Rick's a GoodGuy.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?