Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
What about Edmonton?

Maybe Grand Prairie?

Gimme a couple days. We’ll pound some brewskies and head over to Dwayne’s place!

ironbender;
Good evening to you sir, I hope that the first weekend of the last month of the year - and where by the way has it gone so fast - finds you and your fine family well.

As mentioned last time you were heading through here sir, you're always welcome and if given a modicum of notice would do my best to arrange my schedule to get some of the local food and/or drinks into you.

There's a whole lot of craft brewery businesses going in locally in the last few years, with more on the way. Most tend to be a wee bit hoppy for my taste, but then again I seem to be in a minority with that opinion.

Should any of you decide to meander through BC or Alberta this time of year - for posterior punting or whatever the cause, do take the time to look into either drivebc.ca or 511.alberta.ca for up to date road conditions. It's been a little bit of an odd year with our passes already having some avalanche warnings - way, way too early for that, but there it is.

Of course it likely needs not be mentioned, but prudent pummelers of forum miscreants should be running good winter tires too.....

Not that I mean to tell anyone their business ironbender, but imagine the embarrassment of not being able to hand out the swift boot the butt needed because of a minor traffic accident or worse.... proper planning prevents poor performance and all that, eh? wink laugh

Honestly, while I'd welcome any of the 'Fire folks here, I'd have to say waiting until spring could in all probability be a more prudent option.

All the best to you folks this winter and Happy Christmas to you all.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"