Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by pete53
with respect your right new lower priced dies are fine to use for your hunting rifles. its just after 40 some years of reloading rifle ammo i have noticed i can reload and/or load new brass better with better equipment that shoots smaller groups. i used the lower priced reloading equipment for a couple of years ,until i started shooting bench rest competition ,the first time there i got a education on how and what reloading equipment should be used to shoot better groups . good luck and have a Merry Christmas,Pete53

Are you saying that you have never seen Lee collet dies in the trailers or loading areas at a BR match? I hope so because I haven’t either.😃

> i don`t want to upset anyone ,i have never seen Lee dies used at a bench rest match and the best shooters that win don`t neck size either anymore and neither do I. yes i do use some Lee dies for certain hunting rifles but never for competition, Lee reloading manufacture makes great reloading equipment for the average handloaders for their hunting rifles. another thing better brass shoots better groups too once you understand some basic methods to prepare that brass and the best brass made is Lapua brass no one makes brass this well or consistent either.

Last edited by pete53; 12/21/19.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman