There's something that's often neglected in these conversations when comparisons start to be made between Lee collet dies and the Redding and other bushing dies. How much are you moving the brass when it's being sized? Concentricity wise things often go bad fast with bushing dies when the brass needs sizing more than a few thousandths.

I have a bit of experience along these lines when it comes to loading for the 308 Winchester. Fired brass coming out of a typical factory chamber with have a neck OD on the order of .344" more or less. If the brass happens to be Winchester it will likely need to be sized to .330", or even .329", to hold a bullet with two thousandths interference fit. It's close to a "the sun will rise in the east" lock that a properly adjusted Lee collet die will produce straighter brass than a Redding bushing die. This is true whether you try to bushing size it in one step or several.

Now suppose I'm loading Lapua brass for a .340" neck chamber in a 308 Winchester match rifle. Here the brass will only need moving a few thousandths and it's a different ball game.

The OP is loading "mundane" brass for what I believe are factory sporter rifles. The fact that in the right circumstances for a BR match there may be an advantage to "fancy" bushing dies isn't that big of a deal here.