Many years ago when I was a wee lad, I spent lots of time shooting my sacred single shot .22. It functioned flawlessly. About 30 years ago I started carrying a gun some times at work and the 1911 worked very well. Then my department issued GLOCK .40's and I was sent to some shooting classes and a Handgun Instructor class. In the course of 5 days thousands of rounds were fired. Lo and behold some guns had issues with minor things, sights came loose, extractors broke, magazines failed to work properly, etc.

Got me to thinking that if a guy puts something through lots of heavy use over a period of time things fail and need replacing. I think that is where Form leaves the rest of the pack behind for the most part. He does not appear to be concerned with looks, but is concerned with function and knows what works when a scope is used hard on a regular basis. He is very familiar with the mil system and shares his experiences with others.

I appreciate his wisdom and have shared one PM message with him. So now my custom .338 wears a Nightforce scope. Thanks Form and have a great New Year filled with lots of joy and shooting!