Originally Posted by Sargejustice
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
1Akshooter,

Thanks for your post.

While some of Form's hunting posts have left me scratching my head a little, his experience with a bunch of scopes, shot a LOT by other people (not just him) is very valuable.

We have corresponded some about how various scopes hold up under considerable recoil and lot of shooting. I do not have as much experience training/watching others, but shoot more than average, especially when initially testing scopes on harder-kicking rifles. Have now had 20 different brands (not individual scopes) fail just from my own shooting--though in some instances I was deliberately trying to break
"affordable" scopes, which their companies claimed were "shock-proof."

Anyway, our experience with various brands pretty much matches. Don't really care as much about hunting stories as how various scopes work.

Gun writers are the welfare recipients of the gun world and a dead if not forgotten relic of the modern age. The days of Fleecing down companies for free gear, to lie about in articles are nearing an end due to the ability for those companies to reach their customers on social media. Hope MR BARNS saved his retirement money because BSing readers to keep company’s feeding gear is coming to an end.

But folks have to eat so maybe government Cheese cook book will pay rent.

Which AZZHOLE sock puppet are you? Take a hike.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~