Originally Posted by Sargejustice
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

Oh good lord, a great explanation for the followers. I’m Embarrassed for you John.

It’s simple social media that cuts the middle man out of the chain. Gun Industry/manufacturers can directly inform their consumers. You can write all the entertaining stories your heart desires (You definitely have an amazing skill) but the product review days are numbered. It’s nothing personal, I just can’t kiss you on the ring and close my eyes to the facts.
Rachael Ray should get ahold of Rick, I bet she could even sell dog food on here.

I for one trust what John says!! I'll read what the company claims, but I still care what a few of the writers and video producers have to say.

No different than others here on the fire. I have come to value their opinion on certain subjects.

Not a difficult concept for most besides you!

Mike

Just so happens, I kill enough game and help other do the same that I don’t need some hack telling me what to run.
I also don’t watch CNN or MSNBC some enjoy the warm fuzzies while getting screwed I will pass on the screwing.
GRIN!
I also married well and she doesn’t need a 12.99$ cook book to make elk taste good.

Ready to take it hard! you should start a gofundme, John has a tax bill coming soon.

If you had ever read John's work, you'd know that he doesn't tell anyone what to "run." He provides information based upon considerable experience and experimentation and lets readers make up their own minds. He even admits to having some degree of bias. We all do. If you think he's a hack, who is he a hack for? Provide supporting evidence.

The $ sign comes before the numbers moron. If you'd married well she would have slapped some sense into you by now.