SRF- I like to use Quickload data with higher pressure standards than SAAMI. For example, I see no reason at all not to use 62K as a safe, top pressure for the Creedmoor. I also have a 22" barrel, mine is a CA Mesa and I am just getting it set up. My identical Mesa/300WM I have been shooting awhile. It has a minimum spec chamber dimension ( fancy talk for "tight chamber" ) and I get top speeds around 1-2gr less than the QL data for it at 63K( 72 instead of 74 R17 for 3368fps) . So, here is what my friend sent me:

R26 52.9gr at 62K 22" 3136fps

VV N560 51.4 at 62K 3073fps

R17 46.7 at 62K 3061

So, this is the "goal". One's rifle may or may not get there. Depending upon your cases, you may or may not get that much in the case, that's OK, get what you can and don't worry about compressed loads. The negative effect is overrated (see long skinny tamping bar above :)) . You will have to use a long drop tube to charge, use an electric toothbrush to vibrate the case as it goes in. If possible, I like to start out all TTSX .10" from the lands. Your rifle may have a longer throat, so if its really long have at least a full caliber of bullet in the neck. Start out around 10% lower, come up in half grains until you begin to run into pressure signs and/or your target speed via chronograph. Then .2 gr either side if desired. Just saying "Yes, you can reach 3000/120 IF you go beyond the SAAMI 58K. Good luck to you.

Last edited by Jim_Knight; 01/04/20.