I don't own a creed but the 6.5x55 thrives on R26, R23, & R16. Since there is only a 5 grain difference in case capacity these may serve you well in the Creedmoor. R26 gets iffy above 90 degrees but I doubt you will have issues with that in AK. R23 & 16 are very temperature resistant and sometimes gain velocity in colder weather. If you can't get these 4451 is worth a try. Barnes list the LRX down to 1,600 fps for expansion, but if you want more or fuller expansion then around 1,900 fps is more of a sure thing. I have only shot two deer with the Hornaday ELD-X but I believe their claims of 1,600 fps expansion threshold, they are a bit messy at close ranges but that is the trade off. Bergers not sure but the minimum velocity may be even lower, they are nasty at high speeds.

If you want a long range bullet don't pick a hard one and hope it will perform, this even inside 350 yards. I usually try to load a short and long range bullet and load them to the same point of aim, also usually a cheaper bullet paired with a more expensive one.

I wish that I could have gone on a high volume caribou hunt when I was in Unalakleet but I was always too busy guiding fisherman. In the bad old days the entire village would pool their permits and a couple of hunters would proceed to supply the village with their winters provisions.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli