I hit a deer dead center of the grill with my 83 Subaru. The grill caved in, the hood latch let go and the hood popped open so I couldn't see. I was going about 55 around a curve and realized I was on the wrong side of the road so I looked under the hood and saw a driveway on the right where I managed to get it stopped. It was in the repair shop for 2 or 3 weeks and a week after I got it back another deer stepped out in front of me. This time I swerved and it's nose hit the antenna and the little ball on the end whacked my windshield. It became one of those long spider cracks so I had to replace that.
Another time a young deer raced down off the bank and right into my left front wheel well. Not much damage to the truck but the deer didn't make out so well.
My wife had a nice buck jump out in front of her a few years back and she clobbered it. The thing got back up and ran out of sight across a field. About a minute later she heard a shot. (It was deer season.) We wondered if that poor deer had Subaru tattooed on the ribs when they skinned it.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.