Originally Posted by powdr
Skane, I'm retired and I watch my money closely cause I have a wife and son. Maybe when you retire you won't be able to afford those pen raised canned hunts. You're right about one thing...you are wrong about categorizing some person you've never met. You're just mad at people that won't bow down and kiss you're ring. Just like I said...a shallow man. People every day buy and sell things here to save money so start attacking them and kiss my ass. I tried to explain earlier what actually happened but a man like you just wants to belittle people. powdr

Well, pot, meet kettle. I've never been on a pen-raised, canned hunt in my life (nor will I ever) but you'd obviously never stoop so low to assume or categorize. wink whistle

I'm reminded of the time a member sent you something-for-nothing (they paid the freight) and you didn't have the decency to even respond with a thank you.
So don't talk to me about character - there's thrifty, and then there are folks that think the world owes them something, you just happen to be more the latter.

Please, by all means, carry on here. And with your "I'm thinking of a number" game in the classifieds.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D