Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Between my buddy, me, and a nephew, we have five RARs, and all of them, five of five, have given us extraction problems. We keep them clean, bolts and bores, and still they work for awhile, then, when you want them to work, they quit. I gave mine away to family members I don't see very often, and who won't use them very much.

I REALLY liked the package (mine were the Predator variation), it's perfect for hunting and bumming around, but if the danged things need scrubbed every little bit, to me, it's not worth having. They shot pretty good, about like my worst-shooting CZ, which is still tolerable. I LIKE the rifles, I just wish they worked better.

Im hearing a lot of good things about the cz's. I will say they arent perfect, having back asswards safeties and bolt throws that make mounting a scope a pain in the azz. A good buddy of mine bought one about 8 years ago, and i had to listen to him griping of such problems. Accuracy was awesome, yet hes having issues of split necks and poor extraction. I know where a beautiful cz 22 magnum is and they want $400.00 for it. Its tempting at that price, but from what ive seen not worth the headache.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA